Transforming Compassion to Action!

Do you want a video of Community Night?


Photo by Avijit Halder
Cedarville, Ohio
Equilibrium exists to expose global poverty’s devastating effects on humanity. We strive to promote equality by educating and partnering with Cedarville and its surrounding communities, transforming compassion to action.

Photo by Avijit Halder

Friday, March 26, 2010

Directions to Cedarville


From the North
I-75 south to I-70 east; travel approximately 24 miles to the Springfield/Cedarville exit (Rt. 72); travel south 11 miles on Rt. 72 to the campus.

From the South
I-75 north to Cincinnati; merge with I-71; take I-71 north to the Sabina/Jamestown exit 58 (Rt. 72); follow Rt. 72 north to Cedarville. Proceed through Cedarville three blocks to the campus.

From the East
I-70 west to the Cedarville/Springfield exit 54 (Rt. 72); travel south 11 miles on Rt. 72 to the campus.

From the West
I-70 east to the Cedarville/Springfield exit 54 (Rt. 72); travel south 11 miles on Rt. 72 to the campus.

From US-35
US-35 through Xenia; Rt. 42 (north) to 72 (north) which is Main Street. Proceed through Cedarville, three blocks to the campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment